Collections movies posters created by Auto box sets are not linked...don’t actually play anything

wpoulson

wpoulson

I installed Emby server for windows , WMC app, and a few plugins including the Automatic box sets plugin.

The “Collections” tab shows up in the Media browser classic plugin inside windows media center and seems to have built a collections library based on my movies and added all the artwork as expected.

The only problem is any individual movie inside any individual movie collection or box set, does not execute when clicked on. It seems it’s a folder movie cover that’s not actually linked to a movie executable file. Did I miss something in the setup. I have not done anything pertaining to Auto box sets or Collections besides installing the Auto box sets plugin

Thank you

Warren

wpoulson

I installed Emby server for windows , WMC app, and a few plugins including the Automatic box sets plugin.

The “Collections” tab shows up in the Media browser classic plugin inside windows media center and seems to have built a collections library based on my movies and added all the artwork as expected.

The only problem is any individual movie inside any individual movie collection or box set, does not execute when clicked on. It seems it’s a folder movie cover that’s not actually linked to a movie executable file. Did I miss something in the setup. I have not done anything pertaining to Auto box sets or Collections besides installing the Auto box sets plugin

Before posting this, I Just went to take a look at Library in the server dashboard and noticed that the Collections tab is linked to C:/users/workstation/Appdata, where of course there are no movies, unlike the other tabs in the library such as Movies, which allows me to set up the folder where the movies are: \

//server/movies

Thank you

Warren

wpoulson

Update....

As stated earlier, I’m using emby server for Windows, with the Windows Media Center application and I installed a few of the Trogsoft themes. I had selected the Maelstrom theme as my default and the problem of the individual movies in the individual movie box sets not being executable seems to be limited to the Maelstrom theme. The chocolate, subdued, and iridium themes seem to function properly with the Collections movies.

Any ideas on how to fix this in Maelstrom?

wpoulson

Yes, in fact I just noticed the problem is limited to the Throgsoft theme, “Maelstrom”

If I select any of the other free themes, the individual movies in the Collections tab work fine

d00zah

Not sure whether you've tried this already, but you should be running the latest BETA version of EMC (v3.0.317.0) to be compatible with 'recent' (last few STABLE releases, at least) server changes.

Hi.  That is a 3rd party theme.  I'm not positive if Throg is still keeping up with it.  If he is, he is usually pretty quick to respond.

Thanks.

wpoulson

Hello guys,

Thank you for responding.  I am running the latest beta EMC (v3.0.317.0).  Before installing this, I could not actually download the 3rd party themes, but yes, it's installed.  Hopefully, Throg can join in this discussion

Thanks

Warren