[Resolved]Error: Load failed: libraryMenu.js?v=4.3.0.26

chef
Go to solution Solved by chef,

Hi it seems when I try to open my plugin web page, alemeda is looking for 'libraryMenu.js' and then throws and error and will not load the configuration page.

Edited by chef

Sorry guys, I'm still experiencing thing weird thing happening when loading plugin UI.

This is the Error in chrome. There is nothing in the logs. The plugin loads fine and still works, but the UI is broken.

Chrome Error:

5ddc0af018737_BrowserError1.png

5ddc0b09e94b9_BrowserError2.png

What is that?  What do I need to fix?

5ddc0bc97af5d_BrowserError3.png

Many thanks :)

Edited by chef

A cookie was set without the SameSite attribute. That causes all the errors below it looks like. It causes that insecure origins error below. That leads to the 404.

Edited by speechles

A cookie was set without the SameSite attribute. That causes all the errors below it looks like. It causes that insecure origins error below. That leads to the 404.

But those address are inside the LAN, all the outside address are TLS.

Do you know why my plugin is still looking for 'libraryMenu.js' after the latest update. 

I can confirm that 'libraryMenu.js' is no longer part of the Emby dashboard UI.

I have made sure that I updated all the Nuget libraries, but this seems to be a loading error because somewhere in the Plugin libraries, it still wants 'libraryMenu.js' which isn't there.

Edited by chef

• Solution

Hey I found it! I'm an idiot! I forgot we were writing node javascript, which means there is a 'define' at the top of the code looking for something that isn't there:  'libraryMenu'.

This is fixed. LOL

Edited by chef