Updated and emby will not start

flakie99

flakie99

Was just looking at getting emby connect running so I can try to get Alexa working and noticed there was a message to restart emby because of an update. Before this I had just changed the port number in advanced to 443 for secure connections (in case this has some bearing) as alexa could not see the server.

I restarted emby now emby will not run. Tries to run for about 30 seconds and then reports as stopped.

Any ideas on how to fix this? What logs might be useful? I have attached the latest start-stop-status log.

Cheers.

start-stop-status_20191122.log

flakie99

Not sure. I rebooted again and got a message that the disk space was full and I could not login. Also cannot ssl in as it states the password is wrong (its not).

Looking at the synology forum it seems it is probably the system partition that got filled some how.

Tried a soft reset and that never worked (same error) so am currently factory resetting it and will restore from last nights backup.

flakie99

Thanks. Backup and running now. Not sure what the issue was. Its on version 4.2.1.0 but states there is a version 4.3.0.26 available for download. This does not show up in the DSM Package Center though, at least not yet.