Unable to receive confirmation email

blessoo

Im trying to setup a new emby account for Myself and i am not receiving any confirmation emails, i have tried to log in but get invalid username or email and have tried 2 different email addresses and almost waited for a day to receive the confirmation email. Can anyone help me with this issue?

If you've created your account then that's all you need. The confirmation email doesn't do anything for you other than confirm that.

The more important question is what did you create an account for? Are you setting up your own Emby Server to stream your personal media, or will you be connecting to someone else's server?

Once I created the account its says I will get a confirmation email on my registered email I’d to activate my account

The accounts are auto-activated now, so there's nothing you need to do. You don't actually need the confirmation email anymore, but if you do want to look for it, you could check and see if it was trapped in your email spam folder for some reason.

But am not able to login to my account using my username and password

Actually you are, you're logged into the forum here and it's all the same system. Where are you trying to login?