Chapter bug in Classic Theme

PierreE

PierreE

In the Classic Theme, the chapter information is not refreshed when changing movie.

Here is how to reproduce the error:

When using the Classic Theme, select a movie.

When clicking on the chapter tab, the chapter information of this movie is displayed.

Now, go to another movie using the < or > arrow on the top-left. The chapter information is not updated: you still see the chapters of the first movie you selected.

For information: when using the Chocolate theme, the chapter information is correctly updated.

Could you have a look?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
AdrianW

Currently using build 187 and Chocolate.

@@ebr Not sure when this happened - but, I have chapters for all my TV shows, and when entering a TV season MBC selects the first unplayed episode and shows "Play", "Cast" and "Chapter" buttons - but when browsing to other episodes, none of them will show a chapter button (chapters do exist, as they appear in the Web UI). 

Edited by AdrianW

Currently using build 187 and Chocolate.

@@ebr Not sure when this happened - but, I have chapters for all my TV shows, and when entering a TV season MBC selects the first unplayed episode and shows "Play", "Cast" and "Chapter" buttons - but when browsing to other episodes, none of them will show a chapter button (chapters do exist, as they appear in the Web UI). 

Please start a new thread.