Version 4.3.0.25 available or not?

bobaldis
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

maybe i'll say something stupid , but is not possible to provide the package and let to the peoples who want, to install the update?

That's what we do.

Tony Wild Card

People please, let the devs do their work  :) Rather they fix some last minute bugs, then lose some media files on ones server ;)

• Like 1

denis_emby

Updated. Server is down! When loading a web page I see: Emby Server загружается. Повторите попытку РІ ближайшее время. 

Edited by denis_emby

cochize1

yes everything seems fine so far but since I have adjusted mydomain.com Emby server a bit with custom css, now after update there are some things I will have to "fix", i.e.

how to change or hide the big Emby logo splash before entering the server? On other beta forums it says that it cannot be done by custom css and you have to change "logowhite.png" file but I cannot find it in Synology files. Any help?

Bonjour

Y a t’il un moyen de mettre à jour mon nas Synology, le serveur m’indique depuis quasi une semaine une nouvelle version 4.3.0.26 puis .30 mais rien apparaît dans les paquets

Peut on télécharger la nouvelle version et l installer manuellement ?

Merci des retours

artstar

I see all the upgrade junkies have quietened down somewhat since the update was released. :)

That was a really good changelog too, by the way. Good to see some of what I was experiencing (and working around) ended up being addressed.

Thanks devs!!

I see all the upgrade junkies have quietened down somewhat since the update was released. :)

That was a really good changelog too, by the way. Good to see some of what I was experiencing (and working around) ended up being addressed.

Thanks devs!!

Thanks for the feedback !