Trailers Showing as New Movies

Sammy

This just started yesterday. As can be seen the dates on the trailer is not new. I recently had a SATA cable issue where one of my drives in the drive pool got disconnected. It happened after fixing the issue but maybe it isn't related. Will a log help? Maybe it rotated out already as this happened a couple of days ago. Let me know how I can help you help me!

7a64d2e3ee7eb4e077a8324dce4c6714.jpg

bec219230c3867ccd038bca877d4c8ed.jpg

119585476462cf81109395b896df0957.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy

The only video file I see there is the trailer.  Is there another one?

What version of the server are we talking about?

That's the only video in the folder and the folder date is not recent as can be seen. It's just weird that all of a sudden about 6 or 8 trailers showed up in my new movies. This location is not something filled my any sort of download program like radar. This is on the stable server, latest version.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy

There's no main movie file.

Sammy, that .nfo file doesn't match the naming of the trailer video and the naming of the trailer video matches our convention for being a trailer attached to a main video.  But there is no main video.

Is this a library of trailers and you want that to be the main video?  If so, remove the "-trailer" from the name.

• Like 1

There's no main movie file.

Which is odd. I'm sure I had it in my library and our immediate family is the only user account that can delete media and I'm the only one with Server Admin Privileges. 

BTW, @@ebr I looked at one of the other Movie Trailers and it's .nfo is much older. The main movie is missing from the folder though, @@Luke .

This is a shared drive pool with no parity drive. The other day one of the drives lost connectivity due to what I believe to be a bad SATA or Power Cable (Replaced both after it went missing the second time). This was about the same time frame as these showed up so it may be possible that I lost the main movie in that debacle. Fortunately these are "throw aways" anyhow!

This is a shared drive pool with no parity drive. The other day one of the drives lost connectivity due to what I believe to be a bad SATA or Power Cable (Replaced both after it went missing the second time). This was about the same time frame as these showed up so it may be possible that I lost the main movie in that debacle. Fortunately these are "throw aways" anyhow!

Okay, that's probably your answer.  The main movie probably existed on a different physical drive and it was lost (or at least the association to it) in the above technical snafu.  Thus, the trailer got ingested as a new movie item.

• Like 1

Sammy, that .nfo file doesn't match the naming of the trailer video and the naming of the trailer video matches our convention for being a trailer attached to a main video.  But there is no main video.

Is this a library of trailers and you want that to be the main video?  If so, remove the "-trailer" from the name.

See above..

Sorry. I guess I figured it out but I don't think I would have if you hadn't pointed out the date on the nfo file which is the same day this drive went down the first time.