"Play Next" sorting off when using Trakt

Animizio
Go to solution Solved by vdatanet,

Animizio

Hello, I really miss the feature to get my TV shows sorting like I want to watch them. For example:

I recently watched the TV show Suits.

My girlfriend watched Shooter before.

Now I want in "play next" Suits in first place, Shooter second and so on...

Just sorting as last played.

So of course.. If trakt synch some more TV shows, they have to follow this system depends on last play date.

Please add this feature! I miss it on Kodi emby and in every emby app. Thanks!

For more questions or help just ask me.

Greetings

(sorry for my bad English)

Animizio

HI, we already do this in the Next Up feature. Is that what you're referring to?

Nah its not. Not when I try to watch more than 1 episode. But when I stop watching, I want it in the first place. For example.. Ich watch, orange is the new black... Than I want it in the first place, till I watch another TV show.. So the new TV show is first place, orangetnw is second than etc. - > means Sorted by last played.

post-540080-0-80799600-1573984359_thumb.jpg

Animizio

I have issues with Play Next sorting when trakt is enabled:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/9382-trakt-plug-in-messing-up-my-nextup-sorting

Hmm I will check your issue. I m using trak too and it's synching a lot for me.

But still... The emby apps don't used Trakt before I started with Kodi and embruary. So it needs to be changed global pls.

Edit: yeah I think it's exactly the same problem you have here. Please add a normal logical sorting for it.. Or at least a custom like in Kodi. So everyone else can sort it like they want. (last played, name, etc.)

Edited by Animizio