Library TV-Series is not updating automaticely anymore

latinumking

seanbuff

Sorry let me clarify -- the successful one, yes, is a brand new show - did not exist prior.

The 2 that failed, are existing shows.

seanbuff

For the failed ones, no - they are existing shows and existing seasons.

i.e. Episode 10 and 13 respectively.

• 3 weeks later...
latinumking

I found out somehting really intersting yesterday. First of all, I still have the issue that new content is not shown under new content. But yesterday, I took an old DVD series that I have and used makemkv in order to get the software version out of it. I put the files according the naming convention in the folders "name of series" and "season 1". I noted that I am still not getting the new content on display on "latest series / latest episodes"... However, I noted the following:

The series is shown if I manually search series. BUT the episodes are not shown in emby, it looks as only the series is identified, I cannot play anything. If I have a look in the episode 1 sub-directory, all episodes have been identified, the nfo file has been added. So it looks like the series does not appear with the latest updates. If I do start a manual update of the series library, everything just looks and works fine.

Anybody got an idea?

Thank you, Lati 

I found out somehting really intersting yesterday. First of all, I still have the issue that new content is not shown under new content. But yesterday, I took an old DVD series that I have and used makemkv in order to get the software version out of it. I put the files according the naming convention in the folders "name of series" and "season 1". I noted that I am still not getting the new content on display on "latest series / latest episodes"... However, I noted the following:

The series is shown if I manually search series. BUT the episodes are not shown in emby, it looks as only the series is identified, I cannot play anything. If I have a look in the episode 1 sub-directory, all episodes have been identified, the nfo file has been added. So it looks like the series does not appear with the latest updates. If I do start a manual update of the series library, everything just looks and works fine.

Anybody got an idea?

Thank you, Lati 

Sounds like it hadn't yet completed the process of importing the new content into the server. Try giving it a few more minutes. Thanks.