Ik wil season inplaats van seizoen

Gofran

Beste

Ik wil graag season 1 zien en niet seizoen door deze issue heb ik gemerkt dat bijvoorbeeeld sommigen dan de verkeerde foto plaatsen omdat er seizoen voor staat pakt het dan de eerste beste foto

Dus mijn vraag is ik season inplaats van seizoen graag stap voor stap

Alvast bedankt

Mvg

• Like 1

Hallo daar, ik ben bang dat ik het probleem niet helemaal begrijp. Kun je een screenshot laten zien om te demonstreren? Bedankt !

Zie hier omdat er geen season 1 staat kan het geen foto vinden omdat er seizoen 1 staatpost-145355-0-30243700-1573519298_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gofran

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dibbes

@@Luke Seems resolved. @@Gofran manually removed the metadata (.nfo files) and then downloaded the metadata in English.

It's an issue I've seen as well, though I don't think this is something you guys can resolve...

• 5 weeks later...
Dibbes

So the contents of the nfo caused some kind of problem?

No, it's a language issue. When Emby is set to Dutch, it's querying for Dutch season posters. Unfortunately these are not so readily available compared to the English versions, so Emby will create its own when it cannot find a poster. Now you can go through all series manually and use the all language option to search for posters, though this doesn't always seem to work. You can also remove all local meta data (the nfo's), or set the preferred language to English and then search in English. Results are a lot better...

Dibbes

I'm not sure if you should do something, but if you want to, then maybe in the initial setup have the option for a second download language in case the chosen first language is not available. So if you choose Dutch as a default for images, then fall back to English if not available. I am aware that this may lead to or questions/complaints that posters/metadata are displayed in mixed language...

Happy2Play

@@Happy2Play what do you think?

Would this be a fallback only if configured?  If so then yes this would would be a good option.

• Like 1

Dibbes

Would this be a fallback only if configured?  If so then yes this would would be a good option.

That's what I would suggest, a configurable fall-back option so that the user could choose primary and secondary language...

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
GokuTradeDevil

On 1/23/2020 at 10:51 AM, Dibbes said:

That's what I would suggest, a configurable fall-back option so that the user could choose primary and secondary language...

Hi, and third language if is possible , i have content in english ,spanish and romanian and doesn't auto find images for spanish and english without manual search !

The same for the subtitles ,if i choose 3 subtitles languages i need them first on the list of languages when i try to find a subtitle from the player !

• Like 1