Cannot delete recordings - Shield

PristDean

PristDean

Any other selection is either not relevant, i.e 'Upcoming' or not what I want to see, i.e 'Genres'. If I organise by 'Shows' the structure is the same and the problem is the same.

To me there is obviously an issue here, delete will only show if the media has been played for a few seconds, or marked as played, otherwise no option to delete.

I know there is an issue and that's why I'm trying to determine your exact setup so that I can find the issue.  I do suggest using the "Shows" tab though as I think you'll get better functionality out of that over "Folders".

Thanks for the added information. Hopefully, this will be addressed in the next beta of the app.

PristDean

If i'm honest, I see absolutely no difference between the 'Shows' and 'Folders' views in terms of functionality or presentation.

With regards to the next Beta.. I am signed up for updates of Beta releases and have seen many recent Beta releases, none of which cater for Synology packages. So I am not confident that this will be resolved anytime soon... are you ?

PristDean

Beta for Synology ?   he didn't mention that... or Android TV app update... where does the issue sit ? 

Edited by PristDean