Theme music sound keep playing when i start listen content

Infinite cinema intro before movie

Skipping cinema intro make app crash

cannot get menu to pause content sometime crash the app

or

Pressing button A to attemp open pause menu make content start over

im alone having theses issues?

FrostByte

The only one I've been able to reproduce so far is the last one.  The first time you click 'A' after playback begins the video will restart from the beginning.   After that it pauses/resumes

SamuelWinsor

@@Luke I’m also having the same issue as the other two. Can not attempt to pause videos without ET immediately restarting the video from the beginning and then crashing back to XB1 home. When relaunching the app, it doesn’t remember its progress in the video, meaning it isn’t available to resume. Only way to get back to where we were is by fast-forwarding through the vid from the start, which is super slow without a media remote (my own problem). Nothing major, but definitely inconvenient. Otherwise runs like a dream.

FrostByte

When I click the "A" button yes the video restarts from the beginning and doesn't leave a resume time so you're kind of screwed if you clicked "A" in the middle of watching a long movie.  If I click "A" again after it restarts from the beginning it pauses.  It's just that first time it restarts.  It's also not "crashing" for me.  Just restarts the video.

The pause button on the OSD works fine for me.  

Edited by FrostByte

The only one I've been able to reproduce so far is the last one.  The first time you click 'A' after playback begins the video will restart from the beginning.   After that it pauses/resumes

That's with the OSD not showing, and no button highlighted?

FrostByte

That's with the OSD not showing, and no button highlighted?

Correct, with nothing on the screen but the video the first time you click the 'A' on the controller the movie restarts at the beginning.  After your movie restarts once the 'A' button (with or without the OSD on the screen) will pause/unpause button, but by that time your movie has already restarted that first time.

Steps

Start movie (no OSD is shown when starting playback)

Click the 'A' on the controller (no OSD shown when clicked)

the movie restarts from the beginning and the OSD pops up

OSD disappears after a second

Click 'A' again

Movie pauses and OSD pops up with the Play button highlighted.

OSD disappears after a second

Click 'A' again and movie restarts at the paused point (not from the beginning like the first time).

at this point the 'A' acts like pause/unpause just like on a remote. 

It's just that first time it restarts from the beginning of the movie instead of pausing playback

Also, the problem doesn't happen using the OSD, nor does it occur once you've used the OSD at least once to pause/unpause already.  The 'A' button has to be the first thing you click and with no OSD

FYI I just got v.271 this morning and see the same results

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

Not sure what it did in the past, someone else would have to say.  I have a media remote and use the play/pause button on that which works fine.  

Clicking 'A' does toggle play/pause now though after the first time in which it restarts your video from the beginning.

FrostByte

v272 appears to fix the issue of restarting the video from the beginning and toggles play/pause.  thanks