upgraded to MediaCentre will not load

heylewis

heylewis

hey guys I upgraded from MediaCentre lite to the pay app when I open it shows retrieving then goes back to Roku I have a roku 3  I  can't find anything wrong with the server setting please help and Thank you  

im85288

Hello, could you let me know which server version your using? The latest version supports Channels so that may be an issue.

If upgrading to the latest server version still causes problems starting then I'll probably need to connect to your server to see what's up. But let's see if using the latest server solves it for you.

im85288

No problem, that is the latest server as far as I'm aware. Would you be able to create a test user and PM me your server address? That way I'll be able to try and recreate the problem your having.

im85288

Hi, I'll send you a Private Message on how to find your external server address. Best not to post that publically.

heylewis

well there was a update to the mediaC tonight got it on the roku 3 got all the way in to where its load the server then it kick me back out to the roku

im85288

I'm having the exact same problem. Also on latest version of server. Help!

Heylewis tried to let me connect to his server without any luck, will you be able to send me a PM with those details?

well there was a update to the mediaC tonight got it on the roku 3 got all the way in to where its load the server then it kick me back out to the roku

The update was only to fix a problem with it crashing at the end of playing an Album. Without being able to access your server to reproduce the problem I cannot attempt to fix it. Though it does sound like something in the new server broke it for more than just you now. Edited by im85288

heylewis

will guys with lots of help from Developer im85288 I was able to get on the server. last thing that I did was to delete the server and re-install it and re-install the MC on the Roku and it work hope it works for you guys  

Edited by heylewis
  • Like 1

heylewis

update guys I still can't connect to my server with Media Centre I can with Media Browser so I will use that for now and hope for a fix so I can use what I payed for

im85288

Hi, What changed between yesterday when it was working and today when it is not?