Android/Fire TV guide issue

Kramerika
Go to solution Solved by Kramerika,

Kramerika

I have been having this problem for a while hoping it would magically resolve itself.  It's been months though, and nothing I have done has been able to fix it.  The first 4 rows of the guide for my 2 Fire TVs and 2 Shield TVs always show "<No Program Data Available>".  The bottom 8 or so rows show the program data just fine.  They also always start on a channel far down the list rather than at the top.  The web app does not have this problem.  I have tried to refresh the guide data on the server and refresh the cache/data on each client to no avail.  I am using Emby Guide Data for the TV Guide Data Provider, and I have all the channels mapped properly on the server.

Hi there, are you sure for the exact same channel, that the android tv app shows different data than the web app?

Hi.  What version of the app are you using?

They also always start on a channel far down the list rather than at the top.  

The guide will automatically scroll to the last channel you viewed.  This is pretty standard behavior in these types of interfaces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution
Kramerika

Sorry for not responding sooner.  After I rescanned my HDHomerun boxes for channels and added a few additional ones, the update somehow seems to have resolved the issue, at least I haven't seen it for a while.  I will post back if it comes up again.

• Like 1