Media Folder images not displaying in web client

neg99

neg99

Hi Guys,

Since the last server update the collection/folder images on all but one of my folders has stopped displaying. I've tried everything I can think of including resizing the other images to match the one that is displaying and it's just showing the default image. On MBC it displays the correct image. Any ideas on how to fix?

The Governor

Does it look something like the attached image? as I'm having what sound like similar issues, seemingly related to my cache being on an external (USB3 attached) drive...

post-4212-0-56697500-1402302914_thumb.jpg

djwhite

Mouse over the folders to bring up the overlay, then select the edit button. You can then upload an image for the folder.

neg99

Thanks dj - issue is I almost exclusively use the web client and mgt functions from an ipad so there's no way to mouse over. After playing with the new preferences I managed to get the images back after selecting to ungroup media folders for all but live tv. Is there any other way to get to that edit page you're talking about? (I can just log into the media center if there's no other way but it's a pain in the neck). I still have live TV on there showing up without an image and I can't find anywhere to upload one.

djwhite

The URL I get for this is http://<servername>:8096/mediabrowser/dashboard/edititemmetadata.html?id=fdd4c4cf7fe711066f37c25232698f36

That ID at the end is probably unique to my setup, so doubt you could use that.

I'm not seeing anyway to do this directly from an ipad unfortunately.

Another option would be if you can navigate to your ImagesByName\views\Live TV\ folder on your server and add the folder.jpg image there.