New Video OSD...

levander

If you're playing video on the device, you can't leave the video playing and go do something else in the app. That is currently not supported.

levander

I am not talking about leaving at same time while playing but to be able to stop shuffle play so I exit to the detail page of that video so I can favorite or delete or just read the info. Or to be able to favorite or delete while playing. 

When you stop video playback, you are back at where you were when you first started playing. Does that answer your question?

levander

No. For example: if I shuffle play my music video library and I want to favorite/delete/see info of any video during this shuffle play there is no way to do it except to check the title of video playing and then exit and then search for it. Also in described scenario there is often the case that many videos are named title-1, title-2 etc because they are ripped from DVDs. So this method to remember the name and then exit play to search for it is even more complicated. But nevertheless why not just do it from video OSD?

levander

At least favorite button. But “show details page of playing video when in shuffle or play all modes” button as well.