Android app - M'y downloads

Fabrice1973

Fabrice1973

It appears that after a while and for unknown reasons the content of my downloads vanishes...

The files are still available through their download folder in data\

No idea why this happens on my both xiaomi mi pads

But shouldn't my downloads scan recursively these folders for it's content ?

Hi, are you deleting the downloads from the server? Do they still show in the server dashboard under the downloads section?

Did you possibly clear app data in android system settings? Or did something clear app data for you?

Fabrice1973

Did you possibly clear app data in android system settings? Or did something clear app data for you?

It may be that closing all apps clears the cache in xiaomi mipad ... but the data?

Any way to refresh content in future versions? or simply to read local content?

SikSlayer

I had the same issue. My cache must have been cleared out or something, it was the same result as if I had. When I launched it, I had to re-login, and all my settings were gone. It didn't see the downloaded content that's still on my SD card, because it was set back to internal storage, since that's the default. Setting it back to the SD card, it didn't see the content anyway.

SikSlayer

I must note, I'm using the Android mobile beta version. I'm just posting about it here because I've had the same issue as Fabrice.