audiokanäle über dem limit

djtausendsascha

djtausendsascha

hey ho und guten abend. 

ich hab emby server auf nem ubuntu server laufen, client ist ne shield. bei filmen in DD+ 7.1 will der server immer transcodieren. meldung "audiokanäle über dem limit", was ja aber nicht stimmt, shield hängt am avr,der natürlich DD+ 7.1 abspielen kann. 

kann ich dieses problem irgendwie lösen?

b.t.w. Kodi spielt das ganze ohne probleme ab

beste grüsse und schon mal danke

ffmpeg-remux-cd5475f8-9029-4014-b00d-c55b9a83cf92_1.txt

Hi.  We have found there is an issue on the Shield specifically with DD+ 7.1.  Playback will slow down and stutter, so we have to transcode it down.  We have not chased down the exact cause but we believe it is a device platform defect that, hopefully, will get addressed.

In fact, we need to test it with the latest Shield update to see if maybe it was addressed.

Thanks.

hi there. just wanted to say that i have the exact same problem.

shield tv pro 2019 everything updated

my av not supporting dd+ connected by hdmi arc to lg c8

dd+ gets transcoded because to many channels

cheers

I tested this with current Shield firmware and the issue still exists.  DD+ 7.1 causes horrible video delay.  It is only that codec/channel combo.

pünktchen

I tested this with current Shield firmware and the issue still exists. DD+ 7.1 causes horrible video delay. It is only that codec/channel combo.

It has to be Exoplayer related, not Shield firmware related because it's working fine in Kodi.

It has to be Exoplayer related, not Shield firmware related because it's working fine in Kodi.

It could still be Shield firmware related.  Kodi does not use the same mechanisms for playback that other Android apps do.

Also, the issue is not present on other hardware (Mi).  Most likely, it is an interaction between the two of some sort.