Favourite location iptv

waynepaulward

waynepaulward

I just purchased the premiere edition which I’ll probably just buy it out right

This gives me iptv feature, I added my url for my iptv and I get all the channels and it works great.

I find the list long so I picked the channels I like and select the favourite button

But where does it put them ?

There is no section in iptv for favourite and if I go to the main page there is nothing in favourites

So where are they ...

the server is macOS and I’m running clients on Apple TV / ios and through a web browser

Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waynepaulward

That’s what I thought I added them into the iptv so I expected to find them in favourite

So I added a album and went to favourites and that’s not there so it seems my favourites is broken !!

Is there a way to refresh favourites or make it work

waynepaulward

Sorry reset the app and the album I ticked is there but not the channels so favourite is working showing albums but not iptv channels is there a way to get it to show favourite iptv channels

waynepaulward

I’ve found that the iptv channels I favourite move up to the top of the screen in the iptv channels list

So they don’t show in favourites but you end up with all your favourites at the top of the screen which is better than trying to find them in a mine field of channels !

I’m not sure if there is plans to add favourite channels into the front favourites or a separate tab

Hi,  yes we need to revamp and improve the favorites process for channels. Thanks for the feedback.

waynepaulward

But as it is when you realise how it works it’s damn good [emoji108]