Ghost library !?!?!

thecondor

thecondor

I attach a screenshot for better understanding. Currently i'm on latest beta but the problem was also on stable, i update hope that will fix the problem but it doesn't.

In the library section i saw my three element, movie-music-tv, that was there since a long time (more-less 5 years). But now it's impossible to make any change on them!

I keep showing this element in the library and can browse them, but seems ghost.

I tried to add a new element /Musica1) and that works fine, so how can i remove the older ones that are dead or how fix them? Thanks in advance!

post-289778-0-09344200-1571507159_thumb.png

Edited by thecondor

thecondor

There's another way to delete these? In libraries when i click on them i don't have the three dots for delete,change etc

I'm getting something very similar, I can not scan libraries and if i try to create a new one I get the same blank icon with no options to remove it, if I restart he server I can remove them but it will not refresh until I manually refresh the page.

I'm getting something very similar, I can not scan libraries and if i try to create a new one I get the same blank icon with no options to remove it, if I restart he server I can remove them but it will not refresh until I manually refresh the page.

Hi there, why do you feel you cannot scan libraries?

thecondor

I tried both Firefox and Chrome, cache clear :(

On the new items the three dots are present and usable. I tought the only way is passing the db in an editor and purge what element in this brutal mode but.... ????

Happy2Play

The problem Is thai the 3 dots menù doesn't appear!

And this is what I also get when i try to add a library or alter it.. sounds like we may have the same sort of issue

Are there error in the browser console (F12) when you click the three dot button?