Jump to content

EmbyCon Kodi add-on


TeamB
 Share

Recommended Posts

TeamB
14 hours ago, amb13 said:

Is this something you can add to the add-on? Would be hard to always have to add in manually.

Do you have any clue why it would act so strange when I add the refresh token to the pluginpath?

You might need to URL encode the refresh param like all the other params are

plugin://plugin.video.embycon/
?url=%7Bserver%7D/emby/Shows/NextUp%3FParentId%3Dbc3a7d1d3dac1f10e170387270df67fa%26Fields%3D%7Bfield_filters%7D%26ImageTypeLimit%3D1%26IsMissing%3DFalse%26IncludeItemTypes%3DEpisode%26Recursive%3DTrue%26format%3Djson%26Limit%3D%7BItemLimit%7D%26Userid%3D%7Buserid%7D%26SortBy%3DDateCreated%26SortOrder%3DDescending%26Filters%3DIsNotFolder%26Legacynextup%3Dtrue
&mode=GET_CONTENT
&media_type=Episodes
&sort=none
&name_format=Episode%7Cepisode_name_format
&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]

From This:
&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]

To This
&reload=%24INFO%5BWindow%28Home%29.Property%28plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload%29%5D

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TeamB said:

You might need to URL encode the refresh param like all the other params are


plugin://plugin.video.embycon/
?url=%7Bserver%7D/emby/Shows/NextUp%3FParentId%3Dbc3a7d1d3dac1f10e170387270df67fa%26Fields%3D%7Bfield_filters%7D%26ImageTypeLimit%3D1%26IsMissing%3DFalse%26IncludeItemTypes%3DEpisode%26Recursive%3DTrue%26format%3Djson%26Limit%3D%7BItemLimit%7D%26Userid%3D%7Buserid%7D%26SortBy%3DDateCreated%26SortOrder%3DDescending%26Filters%3DIsNotFolder%26Legacynextup%3Dtrue
&mode=GET_CONTENT
&media_type=Episodes
&sort=none
&name_format=Episode%7Cepisode_name_format
&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]

From This:
&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]

To This
&reload=%24INFO%5BWindow%28Home%29.Property%28plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload%29%5D

 

 

 

Thanks, tried this and this did not work at all now.

When I go and add a widget to a link in embycon in my skin. Is that created link something embycon controlls? Could you add a refresh token to that, or are we stuck on the mercy of the script?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TeamB
11 minutes ago, amb13 said:

Thanks, tried this and this did not work at all now.

When I go and add a widget to a link in embycon in my skin. Is that created link something embycon controlls? Could you add a refresh token to that, or are we stuck on the mercy of the script?

yeah ok, looking at this again it looks like you dont need to url encode the text.

The add-on links under the add-on main menu are controlled by the add-on so I may be able to add something however I dont know if it will help as you have pointed out the content changes. I would need to test this when I get time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeamB said:

yeah ok, looking at this again it looks like you dont need to url encode the text.

The add-on links under the add-on main menu are controlled by the add-on so I may be able to add something however I dont know if it will help as you have pointed out the content changes. I would need to test this when I get time.

OK. Thanks

If you want to take a look at it I got it to work as I want it to with this:

plugin://plugin.video.embycon/?url=%7Bserver%7D/emby/Shows/NextUp%3FParentId%3Dbc3a7d1d3dac1f10e170387270df67fa%26Fields%3D%7Bfield_filters%7D%26ImageTypeLimit%3D1%26IsMissing%3DFalse%26IncludeItemTypes%3DEpisode%26Recursive%3DTrue%26format%3Djson%26Limit%3D%7BItemLimit%7D%26Userid%3D%7Buserid%7D%26SortBy%3DDateCreated%26SortOrder%3DDescending%26Filters%3DIsNotFolder%26Legacynextup%3Dtrue&mode=WIDGET_CONTENT&type=nextup_episodes&sort=none&name_format=Episode%7Cepisode_name_format&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]",return)

Istead of:

plugin://plugin.video.embycon/?url=%7Bserver%7D/emby/Shows/NextUp%3FParentId%3Dbc3a7d1d3dac1f10e170387270df67fa%26Fields%3D%7Bfield_filters%7D%26ImageTypeLimit%3D1%26IsMissing%3DFalse%26IncludeItemTypes%3DEpisode%26Recursive%3DTrue%26format%3Djson%26Limit%3D%7BItemLimit%7D%26Userid%3D%7Buserid%7D%26SortBy%3DDateCreated%26SortOrder%3DDescending%26Filters%3DIsNotFolder%26Legacynextup%3Dtrue&mode=GET_CONTENT&media_type=Episodes&sort=none&name_format=Episode%7Cepisode_name_format&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(plugin.video.embycon-embycon_widget_reload)]

Using mode=WIDGET_CONTET  and type=nextup_episodes instead of GET_CONTENT and media_type=Episodes as in estuary (embycon)

Though I'm not sure I didn't  ruin some other function with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

I did not get Emby-Next-Gen to work for me on my Shield, but EmbyCon works! 😃

Is there any way to change how a movies info page is set up/organized (I am using Embuary skin)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
Dynamite_Dan

Hello. I've been a Kodi and Emby user for years but recently discovered EmbyCon (yes).
I am using Kodi 19.4 with the latest version of EmbyCon (repository) on Windows 10 x64 PRO with +500 movies.
I use the Aeon Neon Silvo skin.
*When I go to the Info page of a movie I don't see the actors (even scrolling down)
*If I use ScreenSaver when I come back it asks me to login to the Emby Server account (I deactivated the option but it does the same thing)
*As a last step I installed Emby-Next-Gen and a DB was generated in Kodi that allowed me (now) to use random images in the main menu. Is this correct?

I appreciate all the help you can give me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DiscoDuck79
3 hours ago, Dynamite_Dan said:

Hello. I've been a Kodi and Emby user for years but recently discovered EmbyCon (yes).
I am using Kodi 19.4 with the latest version of EmbyCon (repository) on Windows 10 x64 PRO with +500 movies.
I use the Aeon Neon Silvo skin.
*When I go to the Info page of a movie I don't see the actors (even scrolling down)
*If I use ScreenSaver when I come back it asks me to login to the Emby Server account (I deactivated the option but it does the same thing)
*As a last step I installed Emby-Next-Gen and a DB was generated in Kodi that allowed me (now) to use random images in the main menu. Is this correct?

I appreciate all the help you can give me!

I haven't used EmbyCon myself, but you should use either EmbyCon or Emby-Next-Gen and not both. For next-gen support there's another subforum on the site.

Edited by DiscoDuck79
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DiscoDuck79 said:

but you should use either EmbyCon or Emby-Next-Gen and not both

You can use both, there should be no issues.

2 hours ago, Dynamite_Dan said:

When I go to the Info page of a movie I don't see the actors (even scrolling down)

You need to enable people in the embycon settings.

3 hours ago, Dynamite_Dan said:

I use ScreenSaver when I come back it asks me to login to the Emby Server account (I deactivated the option but it does the same thing)

Did you restart kodi after changing the setting

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dynamite_Dan

@DiscoDuck79 Thanks. I did not make any changes to its configuration after installing it. I'll keep that subforum in mind.

@TeamB Thanks. I had not taken into account its settings and options. Now works OK!

But on the other hand, these other options don't work (for me): Include People, (Don't) Group Movies

And finally, one of my libraries now looks without titles.

Kodi and Windows restarted.

screen 1.jpg

screen 2.jpg

screen 3.jpg

collection.jpg

rightlist.jpg

Edited by Dynamite_Dan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

a few things to check.

You need to clear any cached files when you change the people setting. For testing this just turn off caching in the EmbyCon advanced settings.

Advanced -> Cache emby server data response = OFF

Also you can clear any cached data using the "Clear cached serve data" action in the addon main menu under  "Add-on actions" menu.

If you are still having people issues switch back to the default skin Estuary and make sure it (people) is working there, some skins do their own thing using extra addons that are not supported in EmbyCon.

Grouping might be the same as above, clear the data cache.

Not sure about the missing titles, again try clearing the cache, try the default skin etc.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dynamite_Dan said:

But on the other hand, these other options don't work (for me): Include People, (Don't) Group Movies

And finally, one of my libraries now looks without titles.

a few things to check.

You need to clear any cached files when you change the people setting. For testing this just turn off caching in the EmbyCon advanced settings.

Advanced -> Cache emby server data response = OFF

Also you can clear any cached data using the "Clear cached serve data" action in the addon main menu under  "Add-on actions" menu.

If you are still having people issues switch back to the default skin Estuary and make sure it (people) is working there, some skins do their own thing using extra addons that are not supported in EmbyCon.

Grouping might be the same as above, clear the data cache.

Not sure about the missing titles, again try clearing the cache, try the default skin etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dynamite_Dan

@TeamB Thanks! I think I read your post late 😄

I was able to find the solution and I leave it here in case someone finds it useful:
Once the configurations in EmbyCon have been made, the custom menus must be generated again (only "Choose Item For Menu").

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...