Remember last collection added to

kurtgschumacher

kurtgschumacher

When I add a movie to a Playlist, Emby remembers the last Playlist I added something to. But when I add something to a Collection it always defaults to 'New' and I have to pull down the drop list and scroll to the collection I want. If I'm adding a lot of movies to one collection at once, that's a lot of extra clicking.

Please change adding to Collection to remember the last used Collection, the way add to Playlist works.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Diedrich

If I'm adding a lot of movies to one collection at once, that's a lot of extra clicking.

Use the web client and multi-select items. Click and hold on a movie, you will then get boxes that you can select on multiple movies. Them at the top-right is a menu where you can add to collection. This will then add all those selected items to the collection at once.

You can use a mobile client to do it as well.

Edited by Diedrich

kurtgschumacher

Diedrich, I'm familiar with the multi-select feature, and it's great if you can get all the movies you want to add on one page. But that's not always possible. And I recently found a problem with multi-select that I've been meaning to report. I'll do that now.