Issue while scrolling down movies genre

OlivetIsa

OlivetIsa

HI,

I've noticed an issue quite annoying, when I scroll down movies in genre let's say Action, after scrolling down a couple of seconds Emby goes right up to the beginning of the list.

I've tried to make the scrolling go slower in the Apple TV Settings but it doesn't change anything.

I attached a video to exactly show you what's happening.

https://streamable.com/6f0ca

Edited by Evid3nce

I wanted to attach a video to exactly show you what's happening but I'm not permitted to upload this kind of file.

You can use streamable.com for that and copy the url of your uploaded video here.

Hey @@Evid3nce

I’m sorry you’re seeing this problem. I believe we have had this reported in the past as well. I’ve been unable to repeat it so it’s been hard for me to understand what may have gone wrong here. If I do find a way to reliably repeat it I’ll be sure to get it fixed!

In current Emby beta, this doesn’t happen in genre browsing.

So if you want to try the Emby beta app, send Emby admin ebr a private message with your Apple ID email with a request to add you to TestFlight of the Emby Apple TV app.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
OlivetIsa

@@Luke just tried the new beta and the scrolling issue is still there, but not like before.

Sometimes I’m able to scroll which is better than before and sometimes it goes back to the top of the list.

Edited by Evid3nce

@@Evid3nce --

Unfortunately I'm still unable to repeat the problem. If I can ever figure out a way to repeat it I'll be sure to get it fixed!

One question I do have though is do you know if you have other users that may be marking videos as played while you're scrolling the genres view? Also, does this happen every time or only sometimes?

OlivetIsa

@@corey

I'm the only user on my server so I don't think the issue is coming from there. It used to happen all the time now it's working from time to time and only happens when scrolling in genres.

If I scroll down in movies from the main page there is no problem at all.

• 1 month later...
unisoft

@@Evid3nce --

Unfortunately I'm still unable to repeat the problem. If I can ever figure out a way to repeat it I'll be sure to get it fixed!

One question I do have though is do you know if you have other users that may be marking videos as played while you're scrolling the genres view? Also, does this happen every time or only sometimes?

Its definitely still there for me.

I have say 12 genres, lots of movies inside each genre. Scrolling a PITA as it resets unless you quickly select a movie to go into its details screen. Don't pause when scrolling down the list else you've had it and a reset to the top happens.