Live TV Issue - Hauppauge HVR1600 not showing video

yoderserve

yoderserve

Been using Emby for a year or two, but added ota tv to emby a month ago.  I had been using my HVR1600 to watch live TV, but windows did an update yesterday and when the computer restarted my tuner was gone on Emby.  I did the following:

• I had to reinstall WinTV8 and rescan the channels.  Everything works fine in WinTV now. 
  • Emby saw the HVR1600 and I set it up again in Emby. 
  • The channels show up in the  live TV matrix now.

The problem is that as soon as you choose a program to watch, it will sit and spin for a few seconds, and then it will go to the live TV watching screen and just sit and spin there.  It is also very hard to get out of that screen without closing Emby.  What do I need to do?

yoderserve

Sorry, I see my files didn't attach and I missed a few other details.  I will attach the files properly this time, and here is some of the missing information.

I listed the problem above. I am attaching a screen shot of where it hangs up.  I get no error messages on the screen.  Just sits there and spins (I quit after 10 minutes.). 

I use Google Chrome for emby.

ffmpeg-transcode-57cc9b55-dbe6-4e91-8aef-59146ea324eb_1.txt

embyserver.txt

post-358420-0-16280100-1570380496_thumb.jpg

I think that is everything you requested.  

• 4 weeks later...
yoderserve

I was able to record a program to a file and watch it that way.  I then went back and tried to watch the  channel through the tuner and emby and it stutters a little from time to time, but is working now.  I did change some file locations this morning and cleaned up the hardrive a little.  Don't know if that had anything to do with it.