Emby using backdrop art for movie and TV posters

Damien_

Damien_

Hi, I've had this reoccurring issue for some time. I'll get everything corrected and a month or two later it returns. Basically Emby starts using backdrop images for movie and tv posters. No clue why or why it starts reoccurring after a certain amout of time. I've tried a few different things- I stopped refreshing the artwork automatically once it was corrected. I made sure that I also had a local copy in the same folder of the correct artwork for posters from TMDB - nothing has worked. 

Has anyone come across this? Any guidance would be very appreciated. Thanks

post-50117-0-68593400-1570163351_thumb.png

Hi, the reason for this is because that's the only image you have. Try adding a poster to those titles and then you will see that instead. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Damien_

Hi, the reason for this is because that's the only image you have. Try adding a poster to those titles and then you will see that instead. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Sorry I probably wasnt clear. These all have artwork included. Movies, TV shows all have artwork. Movies are setup:

/Godfather (1972)

Godfather (1972).1080p.mkv

poster.jpg

backdrop.jpg

fanart.jpg

Also keep in mind  It's not just new media when this happens. It's changing stuff that's already been scanned in. 

Thanks