licenza

teicang

teicang

ciao ragazzi, oggi ho stallato emby sulla firestick e funziona perfettaemnte, pero' mi ha avvrtito che mi scadra fra 15 gg, ma quindi bisogna comprare la licenza x usarla?

grazie

Hi.  Yes, the app requires either a one-time unlock (for playback only) or Emby Premiere for playback plus more features.

Please see: Feature Matrix for more information.

Thanks.

teicang

Hi were can I one-time unlock the APP? I found just price info for the premium fee and not for the unlock :-( . probably I haven't undestood well the policy..

thx

\

teicang

Hi Ebr thanks for the answer , I tryed to looking for the picture you indicate, but I didn't find the right place :-(

Question: this action has to be done directhly from the APP on the device you need to unclock?

I tryed to find it using emby on web browser  and android mobile phone but I didn't find.

Is this action needed just for a specific type of devices and not for all (in this case which one).

thx

\Gianni

Yes, those pictures are from the Fire TV app because that is what you said you were using.

The other apps have their own unlocks available.

Thanks.

teicang

Clear , now I'm undestand better :-)

DO we need also to unlock some other type of APP (samsung smart TV or Android app) just to play my movies?

thx

\Gianni

Hi.  The feature matrix I posted above should tell you what is available/required in each app.

Thanks.

• 10 months later...
teicang

Hi @ebr, today the app in the fire stick stop to work , it ask me to buy a premiere licenze to continue to have possibilities to see movies, has someting change?

Is not possible anumore to see just movies with free licenze?

thx

\Gianni

Hi.  As indicated in the feature matrix, this app requires either Premiere, or a one-time unlock.

Thank you for your support.

teicang

Hi Ebr, I checked the feature matrix you posted and from them to have just a full playback needed just to unlock the APP.

I done it , following your suggest, on october last year and all worked fine untill some day ago. Now when I try to play a move the emby answer "playback not support please unlock or subscribe to emby premiere, after this message it's open a page were in the past I just push unlock app button, but now if I push it ,another page is open with the request to pay for unlock tha APP .

regards

\Gianni

immagine.png.386bf186ba25fee89fb0b011a9673dc8.pngH

Hi,

From the amazon store on a computer web browser, if you look at your past history of app purchase what do you see for Emby products?

16 hours ago, teicang said:

I just push unlock app button, but now if I push it ,another page is open with the request to pay for unlock tha APP .

Looks like an unlock vs restore was tried.

Edited by cayars

teicang

I friends, I tryed also to restore  and after try to unlock again the app  but same behaviour :-(

so hoping this money  will help the emby team I bought the unlock licenze from amazon.

After that now the play function has been re activated.

Bye

gianni

• Like 1