Volley Error

enzorossi76

enzorossi76

ciao a tutti sto configurando delle firestick al login della applicazione inserendo il server manualmente sto riscontrando un problema mai avuto 

mi scrive Volley Error com.android.VolleyError 

il server è perfettamente funzionante ma se aggiungo nuovi dispositivi mi dice cosi e non trovo soluzioni.... grazie a chi mi aiuterà

Can you please attach the server log to this posting by clicking "more reply options" ? Thanks.

You are running a fairly old version of the server.  Try updating it to the current release.

enzorossi76

then I updated to the version 4.2xxx the problem is still not as well as to solve only on firstick tv basic .... firestick tv 4k is ok

Can you please attach the server log to this posting by clicking "more reply options" ? Thanks.

Hi.  Exactly what message do you get and when on the one that isn't working?

Are you sure the non-working one has the most up-to-date version of the app?

enzorossi76
here's what he writes at the moment of login and then takes me back to the one scchermata with that written ..

the emby app has just been downloaded from the amazon store ..

this thing happens on various fire tv5d95607c233ef_IMG_20191002_205352.jpg

Right after that happens, can you please press that button that says "Invia Logs" and then come back here and tell me exactly what time you did that?

Thanks.

enzorossi76

Right after that happens, can you please press that button that says "Invia Logs" and then come back here and tell me exactly what time you did that?

Thanks.

hello appena mandato 1 log 15:36 hours

Thanks.  Go to the device (Fire TV) settings and change the name of it to something without the accented characters.

enzorossi76

Thanks.  Go to the device (Fire TV) settings and change the name of it to something without the accented characters.

I'm sorry but I did not understand

In the actual Fire TV "Settings" menu there is a place where you can give your Fire TV a name.  Right now, it is named something like "Mike's Fire TV" (but in Italian with some accented characters).  Remove all "special" characters from this name and save it.