XBOX One Issues

harrying

These problems are specific to the XBOX One

#1 On movies home page the alphabet listing on the left edge does nothing. This use to work many months ago. I have approximately 1300 movies in the library.

This works in the WEB app and in Emby Theater for Windows desktop

#2 When playing FLAC music files the Emby App randomly shuts down while playing. This too only occurs on XBOX One. This also use to work?

It goes from playing the music to the XBOX Home page. Emby is closed. This happens randomly, but eventually will happen

I have attached a log file - Music playing began approximately 10:45 am and stopped about 12:01 pm

Any thoughts?

log.txt

Edited by harrying
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've just installed emby on my Xbox, previously using on LG Webos TV, but as seeing as the app performs poorly on WebOS 2.0, I thought I'd install on my Xbox.

It won't let me view anything more than 1 minute without an Emby Premiere account, why the limitation on Xbox platform?

Hi,

I've just installed emby on my Xbox, previously using on LG Webos TV, but as seeing as the app performs poorly on WebOS 2.0, I thought I'd install on my Xbox.

It won't let me view anything more than 1 minute without an Emby Premiere account, why the limitation on Xbox platform?

Hi there. We've chosen to require Emby Premiere on some platforms. We work very hard on Emby and we thank you for your support.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
DePingus

Just to add some feedback here. The left-side-letters on Xbox don't work only in the Movies library (over 1200 items). In all my other libraries like TV and Documentaries it works fine, but I don't have nearly the same number of items in those other libraries. I hope this helps narrow the issue down.