Intuitive Camera Upload

negativzeroe

negativzeroe

Please for the love of Odin, this is the only self hosted solution to support video to any real extent when managing home photos, can we please get some options such as choosing folders to upload or at the very least every user only has access to their OWN device? Right now you can only set root folder for all users, and have it uploads to per device folders, problem is all users have access to all devices it's all or nothing. I just remember seeing a post a ways back that not much was going to be done to camera upload but this seems like such a necessity.

Edited by negativzeroe
  • Like 1

speedingcheetah

yea....and to support videos too. last i tried this, it only did photos, and only certain photos.

I am looking for a replacement for Google Photos sync, since Google killed the Photo sync to G Drive, so all my files are auto synced to my PC.....I had to switch to OneDrive.

Also need to have option to select other folders on device to upload, like Screenshots, Twitter, and other apps that save images to other folders other than the DCIM camera folder etc.

I am looking at nextcloud...but would prefer to use something i already have installed on my phone.

• 1 year later...

This will be in the next update to the android app, and two updates from now in the iOS app. You'll be able to select which folders you want to upload. Thanks.