Trakt.tv Correct Settings

Guest benderisall
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

• Solution

It should be:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins\configurations\trakt.xml

Try shutting down the server and then deleting that file. Then start back up and reconfigure trakt.

Guest benderisall

Thanks, that worked.

Before i deleted the file and restarted, this time I shut it down, deleted file and then started it again. Everything is working.

Appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
piecesofme

FWIW, I’m having the exact same issue with Trakt. I’ve gone through the setup process with PIN, etc but it’s not actually exchanging any data. Only tried setting up one user and won’t be adding any more.

I’ll try the delete thing shortly and see if that works to start over. Just wanted to report that whatever is going on with this is still happening.

EDIT: It is now showing up in Trakt under my connections but it’s not actually bringing any data in despite the fact that I manually ran the Pull From Trakt job and it completed correctly without any trouble.

Edited by piecesofme

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, I’m having the exact same issue with Trakt. I’ve gone through the setup process with PIN, etc but it’s not actually exchanging any data. Only tried setting up one user and won’t be adding any more.

I’ll try the delete thing shortly and see if that works to start over. Just wanted to report that whatever is going on with this is still happening.

EDIT: It is now showing up in Trakt under my connections but it’s not actually bringing any data in despite the fact that I manually ran the Pull From Trakt job and it completed correctly without any trouble.

@@piecesofme, have you explored running the trakt scheduled tasks to import data into Emby?

• 2 weeks later...
piecesofme

@@Luke, yes, I did do that and still couldn’t get it to work. I’m not sure now what the issue was but I keep plugging away working on it trying to get the pin from Trakt to work and make the connection. Eventually, it finally worked. :shrug: I’m not going to argue with success - though I couldn’t share what actually ended up making it work in the end! I’m just happy that it did. :)

Thanks so much for checking in on that. I really appreciate it. Sorry I’ve not been around more lately to respond, I have been really ill.

• 6 months later...
Przemek
On 12/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, Luke said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, do You know where to find trakt.xml on linux server?

On 6/24/2020 at 2:45 PM, Przemek said:

Hi, do You know where to find trakt.xml on linux server?

The top of your server log will contain the server's program data folder path. So start there, then:

plugins\configurations\trakt.xml

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, Heval said:

I have the same issue, failed to sync trakt.
Where can I find the trakt xml config file on Synology? Thanks!

Hi, the emby server log will show the path to the server's data folder, and then from there you go down to 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, the emby server log will show the path to the server's data folder, and then from there you go down to 

Thank you, I was looking in the wrong emby folders..
Deleting the trakt.xml file works for me too.
1. stop emby. 2.delete trakt.xml. 3. restart machine. 4.get pin again.