Can't delete recorded TV from web client

virtualtinker

virtualtinker

My wife just notified me of this, so I am guessing it happened over either the last major or minor release.  I am currently running Version 3.0.5267.16902.

When I click delete on one of the shows I have recorded via the web client, nothing happens.  I've tried both restarting the media server service, as well as restarting the server entirely.  Can someone confirm if this is easily repeatable for anyone else or if it's just me?

I've attached a log file in case it somehow is captured in it.  Let me know if there's any other information I need to provide, thanks.

server-63537596493.txt

krustyreturns

Since it looks like you are using serverwmc, I just tried it and got the same result.  I'll see if I can locate where the problem is, I know it used to work...  

Thanks.

krustyreturns

@@Luke and team, I looked at this problem today and it seems like the DeleteRecordingAsync is not getting called in the live-tv interface anymore.

It will be fixed for the next release. Sorry about that. It should still continue to work from other apps though. Just a web client bug.