Issues with movie theme songs, Trailers plugin etc..

Rafi1001

Rafi1001

Hi,

I have some problems I can't solve.
I searched for answers on the forum, and only for some of them I found a solution.

1. Movie Theme Songs:

• Works fine, but not perfect. Because when I enter into my media collection, the song is playing well, and the backdrops image is not rotating as usually, just stuck in the first picture.
    The above doesn't happen when there is no song theme in the media folder to play.
  • Sometimes when the song begins, he play for a second or two, then returns to the beginning again and work well.

2. Menus:

• Sometimes, When I scrolling through my collections. I click right or left button to the next film and the selection jumps forward number of movies.
  • The second thing - Is there a way to lock the menu bar at the top end as it was possible in previous themes, so there will not be able to choose the top menus?
  • I'm using a theme ROC, and there are lots pop-ups with messages, it is very bothers and I want to disable this option. Can it?

3. Trailers

• Is the trailers download and stored somewhere?
  • If not, is there an option to save them? So that will not be required to buffer the trailers every time I want to see?
  • One last thing about the trailers, when I click on the icon of the trailer is played but the video window does not appear. You need to click on the icon "screen magnification" to see it.

A lot of questions, but I would appreciate to get some answers, and if there are Unknown problems than it happy to help in improving the user experience.

Rafi

Good day,

Can you try Chocolate and Classic themes to see if some of the above or all problems go away, so you know if it a themes issue or not.

My best

Rafi1001

Hi,

i performed a test with a Chocolate and Classic themes...

1. Movie Theme Songs:

• Works fine, but not perfect. Because when I enter into my media collection, the song is playing well, and the backdrops image is not rotating as usually, just stuck in the first picture.
    The above doesn't happen when there is no song theme in the media folder to play. - Probably a problem in MB3. Still the same problem in Chocolate and Classic themes..
  • Sometimes when the song begins, he play for a second or two, then returns to the beginning again and work well. - It seems that the problem in ROC them, Happens only There..

2. Menus:

• Sometimes, When I scrolling through my collections. I click right or left button to the next film and the selection jumps forward number of movies. - It seems that the problem in ROC them, Happens only There..
  • The second thing - Is there a way to lock the menu bar at the top end as it was possible in previous themes, so there will not be able to choose the top menus? - Waiting for reply, much appreciation..
  • I'm using a theme ROC, and there are lots pop-ups with messages, it is very bothers and I want to disable this option. Can it? - Waiting for reply, much appreciation..

3. Trailers

• Is the trailers download and stored somewhere? - Waiting for reply, much appreciation..
  • If not, is there an option to save them? So that will not be required to buffer the trailers every time I want to see? - Waiting for reply, much appreciation..
  • One last thing about the trailers, when I click on the icon of the trailer is played but the video window does not appear. You need to click on the icon "screen magnification" to
    see it. -  It seems that the problem in ROC them, Happens only There..

A lot of questions, but I would appreciate to get some answers, and if there are Unknown problems than it happy to help in improving the user experience.

Rafi

Good day,

I do not use movies theme song as well Roc theme, so I will go with no. 3 regarding Trailers plugin:

Yes, you can from the media browser server dashboard, click on the menu "Channels" then do the settings there for the path you want to save the Trailers.

Regarding other issue with trailer, best to provide a media browser server log, here a thread to explain how to provide a log:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

I am sure Ebr and Luke will see this thread and can provide a help in these matters.

Regarding the theme Roc as well plugins, best to post regarding that issue at the this forum:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/forum/46-plug-ins-and-themes/

My best

Rafi1001

Ok, And what with this problem?

Movie Theme Songs:

Works fine, but not perfect. Because when I enter into my media collection, the song is playing well, and the backdrops image is not rotating as usually, just stuck in the first picture.
The above doesn't happen when there is no song theme in the media folder to play. - Probably a problem in MB3. Still the same problem in Chocolate and Classic themes..

As for your suggestion, that i can save trailers from the media browser server dashboard by click on the menu "Channels"...

"Channels" option doesn't appear, probably because I'm using the release version ..

so, i tried to download beta version, and there's an issue ..

• I turned off the firewall

• Nothing is running on the background

• I tried several times to download

• downloaded the release version without issues

5391e158817ce_old_key.png

Rafi1001

Hi everybody,

I found a solution to issue, the last given above:

• download beta version of media browser server issue..

Is required to change settings in Norton Internet Security, as described in the picture ..
In addition, still awaiting for solving the other issue described here:

Movie Theme Songs:

Works fine, but not perfect. Because when I enter into my media collection, the song is playing well, and the backdrops image is not rotating as usually, just stuck in the first picture.

53930b6224f7f_Capture.png

Yogi

Movie Theme Songs:

This is how it works by design,if you stop the song the backdrops wil rotate.