Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:51 PM

Can you try the 4.4.0.9 beta? Thanks.

#42 jjpold OFFLINE  

jjpold

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Local time: 05:32 AM

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:32 AM

I have tried it, it doesn't work. The 4.4.0.9 beta version till can't install any emby server on my Asustor...

#43 jorr@entofga.com OFFLINE  

jorr@entofga.com

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 12:32 AM

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:10 AM

I have the same problem. I have spent 5 days and 10 hours trying to fix. Ever since I updated to the laster ADM 3.5beta version, the emby server will not start and says it cannot connect to the network. I have no proxy server set up and all ports are open. I even tried to factory reset my AS5304T but it would not let me install the pre-beta ADM and booted up with the beta still in place. Please help. I bought emby so I could stream video that PLEX could not.

#44 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 156655 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 12:45 AM

I have the same problem. I have spent 5 days and 10 hours trying to fix. Ever since I updated to the laster ADM 3.5beta version, the emby server will not start and says it cannot connect to the network. I have no proxy server set up and all ports are open. I even tried to factory reset my AS5304T but it would not let me install the pre-beta ADM and booted up with the beta still in place. Please help. I bought emby so I could stream video that PLEX could not.

We'll have to take a look at the beta ADM. Thanks for letting us know.

#45 jorr@entofga.com OFFLINE  

jorr@entofga.com

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:35 PM

Thank you. I have removed and then reinstalled an add-on 4GB memory card (it was not the problem) on my ASUSTOR and checked all 4 of my 8GB HDs for errors. None. I even reset my network router back to factory settings, reset my windows network settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the pre-beta and beta emby server program and it still cannot start and therefore never shows up on my external devices. I can connect to the NAS remotely, but emby will not run remotely or directly using the ASUSTOR Portal (connected directly to my TV via HDMI cable). 

We really need your help on this one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: connection, 8096, port

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users