impossible to connect

jjpold

Hello,

I have a AS6102T Asustor server linked to my computer through a box. I can access to all my AS6102T files. Unfortunately, when I launch Emby, the connection is impossible. My ports 80 and 8096 are open and I don't have a firewall problem... Any ideas why it won't work ?

Thanks !

No that's the problem. When I try to launch the Emby Server, the connexion fails. It says that it can't connect with the address 192.168.0.19:8096.

I'm not sure to understand. If you're talking about a beta emby app in the Asustor central app, I don't find any... Where should it be if not in the Asustor app store ?

There is nothing in "home".... It seems that no emby server has been created. I have tried Plex (sorry !) and there is a plex server installed...

Edited by jjpold

I deleted the emby app on my Asustor server, restarted, reinstalled the app and stil impossible to create the server. Same message : can't establish connection with the server address : 192.168.0.19:8096.

should I understand there is no solution ?...

Edited by jjpold

I deleted the emby app on my Asustor server, restarted, reinstalled the app and stil impossible to create the server. Same message : can't establish connection with the server address : 192.168.0.19:8096.

should I understand there is no solution ?...

Hi, we're not yet sure what your issue is as we're not able to reproduce.

Hi, Just for info, I have tested with another NAS Asustor, the AS6302T version, and it didn't change the problem... Could it be a setting problem in my PC ?

Edited by jjpold

i doubt it, because you shouldn't even need a PC at all if you can do everything from the Asustor.

Hulrrich

I have the same problem in a Nimbustor 4.

if They work at the same time Emby and Asustor's DLNA servers seem to create conflicts by wanting to access from my "LG C8 series" TV.

I guess it's some port conflict or something, if you need something concrete, ask for it.

Yes of course ! I came here because I thought someone from Emby could help me find à solution. But no one did. So Yes I still have an issue... And it seems I'm not the only one !

I have the same problem in a Nimbustor 4.

if They work at the same time Emby and Asustor's DLNA servers seem to create conflicts by wanting to access from my "LG C8 series" TV.

I guess it's some port conflict or something, if you need something concrete, ask for it.

That's why

• 2 weeks later...

You can close the topic, I changed to Plex. At least it works now.

Your way to "help" resolving my problem is really incompréhensible to me...

bye

I apologize for your issue. We're happy to continue helping you. We're just not sure yet what the issue is.

bidikman

Hello hello I think the problem comes Nas because we can not go back in directory tree installation on the Nas, unless you go in ssh root, I can not connect more local on and even in uninstalling the Nas application it keeps the old installation configuration I think it is necessary to completely uninstall the installation in root with command line and re do a clean installation behind.