more button when clicked shows nothing in music

Truck24000

Truck24000

when i hit the more button on my Emby on Roku Premiere + i can see something just off the screen as there is a bit of green but i cant tell what it is. i am trying to create a playlist of songs but it is not letting me .

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Truck24000

when i have a song playing it is listed last horizontally on the right hand side of screen and when i hit it you can tell another menu pops up because you can see a small sliver of green but i have no idea what it is saying

Can you show a picture of the screen to show what you mean?

How can we reproduce? What steps did you take to get there and what steps do we take to replicate? Is this playlists? 

We might have already solved this in our upcoming fixes in the pipeline. But without knowing exactly what you mean cannot be sure if we have. Can you show us a picture and answer a few questions? Thanks very much. :)

Edited by speechles

here is a pic of the issue if that helps.  you can see above the more button that there is something there but it is off screen5d87d0f7abde7_pic1.jpg

Now I understand what you mean. You have delete enabled. I do not so of course we need to reposition the "more..." dialog on the details list view. I noticed this myself when trying to add the jump-to-artist button that we would need a more button. Mistakenly I never realized people with delete enabled are already seeing this flaw. I can work on correcting this and placing the "more..." into a better area when invoked from within a details list view. We apologize. Please stay tuned for the next update which will correct this behavior. You are missing the buttons for "favorite" and "refresh" at the moment because of this. We will fix this shortly and submit some code to get this corrected in app. Please stay tuned. ^_~

Edited by speechles

Truck24000

wow i am so impressed with the quick reply and help!!!!!!!

i have been a long time Plex user and with all the issues Plex has been having this is the only one so far that i found with Emby!

looking better and better for the switch over soon!

just need to figure out how to add the family to emby with their different sign on and where they dont bother my play stats 

You guys rock!!!

This has been fixed and will be in one of the next releases. Apologies for the issue. There will be other changes to address other issues too. We are working towards unify the experience across platforms so if you have another Emby device and Roku appears to lack some feature other apps do we are working to bridge that gap. After we get consistency and presentation issues wrapped up we will move onto needing more feedback to improve this experience for the end user. So if you use the Roku app frequently and find a flaw please let us know about it. We actually do care about how you feel when using the app. Any negative or positive feedback you can provide lets us know we are correctly on course or not. If we veer off path in your opinion we want to know about it. Thanks. :)

Edited by speechles