Google Music Integration

luizkim

I have about 40,000 songs within Google Play Music and wish I could organize them. It would be very interesting to do this without having to download these songs.

Would it be possible to integrate so that Emby would update the google music metadata?

Also, it would be very interesting to be able to play these songs directly on Emby without having to download them as they consume a lot of space on the HD.

You should think of more such integrations without having to have the files on the hard drive. This would work very well with videos, IPTV, etc ... I would no longer need to download multiple apps on my phone, just Emby and just configure the server.

I have about 40,000 songs within Google Play Music and wish I could organize them. It would be very interesting to do this without having to download these songs. Would it be possible to integrate so that Emby would update the google music metadata? Also, it would be very interesting to be able to play these songs directly on Emby without having to download them as they consume a lot of space on the HD. You should think of more such integrations without having to have the files on the hard drive. This would work very well with videos, IPTV, etc ... I would no longer need to download multiple apps on my phone, just Emby and just configure the server.

Edited by luizkim