Best Answer Blatherscribe , 23 September 2019 - 02:05 PM
OK, I think I've figured it out! I made sure everything was set up correctly, including unchecking the hash match and making sure the option to prevent subtitle downloading was not checked in the advanced library options. Finally, some subtitles downloaded! But only *some*. So I checked on the Open Subtitles website, and when I tried to download something it said I'd reached my limit for the day. Which seems to explain why nothing was working. I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks again for the help!
(edited after I discovered the download limit)Go to the full post