NextUp shows all unwatched episodes since latest update 3.0.42 not just current season

echoxxzz

echoxxzz

Since upgrading to Emby for Android 3.0.42 when I open a TV series under NextUp it now shows every unwatched episode for a TV Series when it used to only show the season I am either currently watching or at a minimum just season 1. Now for a TV Series with multiple seasons I see every single unwatched episode under NextUp (in come cases this is 50+ episodes showing under NextUp) 

Edited by echoxxzz

echoxxzz

It used to show only the season that I'm currently watching or all of Season 1 if I haven't started watching that show yet. Now it's showing every unwatched show, in some cases I see 50+ shows before I see the Seasons and Cast & Crew icons. It definitely looks and behaves much different vs. the previous versions and it doesn't behave like Emby HTML or Emby Theater.

I'll try and see if I can find a device that hasn't been updated yet and post two screen prints comparing what I'm seeing.

Also is 3.0.42 the latest build on Google PlayStore? My device doesn't think it needs an update so I'm assuming this is the latest build even though the Playstore says it should be 3.0.76 but when I go into Settings | Apps | Emby it says I have 3.0.42 installed. I'm going to delete the app and reinstall it and see if my device still thinks I'm using 3.0.42.

Edited by echoxxzz

echoxxzz

I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I'm show 3.0.76 under Settings | Apps which is consistent with what I see in Playstore.

The good news is now NextUp is working properly. Yah!!!!!

Now sure why my wife's device was stuck on 3.0.42.

Also when was 3.0.80 released? Maybe it takes time for Google to get it to use Canucks. 

Also I don't think you need to limit NextUp at all. I think the amount of info there today is perfect!!!

Edited by echoxxzz

Now sure why my wife's device was stuck on 3.0.42.

Perhaps she disabled automatic updates for apps on her device.