8 replies to this topic

#1 MisterMoonlight OFFLINE  

MisterMoonlight

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Local time: 04:32 AM

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:19 PM

Hi

On version 175, i still cannot listen any mp3 music playlist (while the playlist are visibles in the interface with all the music titles). I think it is still a basic functionnality that i would like to be repaired more than supporting multiple languages.

When i am starting any list, i got an error message on the roku screen. Same thing with all 3 roku devices i have (one premiere+, others stick devices).

The same music playlists are playing pperfectly well in the old emby blue neon light and even in the ugly roku basic media player.

Thanks for the effort

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:24 AM

Hi there, what is the message that you get?

#3 MisterMoonlight OFFLINE  

MisterMoonlight

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:10 AM

"Erreur de lecture no streams were provided for playback"

in a red box at the right bottom corner of the screen (this is happening no matter the m3u list used, only mp3 songs)

This is happening when using the button to play all the list. If I select a single song in the list, the single song will play, but i am getting all graphics are flashing on the roku screen, as i already got with previous versions!

Edited by MisterMoonlight, 15 September 2019 - 10:11 AM.

#4 speechles OFFLINE  

speechles

Advanced Member

• App Developer
  • 5431 posts
  • Local time: 01:32 AM

Posted 15 September 2019 - 11:21 AM

We are working on correcting this problem. Most of the work to get this in has been completed it is just in the final phases of testing. Apologies for the problem. There will be fixes to correct this situation very soon. Please stay tuned. :)

#5 speechles OFFLINE  

speechles

Advanced Member

• App Developer
  • 5431 posts
  • Local time: 01:32 AM

Posted 16 September 2019 - 06:40 PM

Hi

On version 175, i still cannot listen any mp3 music playlist (while the playlist are visibles in the interface with all the music titles). I think it is still a basic functionnality that i would like to be repaired more than supporting multiple languages.

When i am starting any list, i got an error message on the roku screen. Same thing with all 3 roku devices i have (one premiere+, others stick devices).

The same music playlists are playing pperfectly well in the old emby blue neon light and even in the ugly roku basic media player.

Thanks for the effort

We heard you loud and clear. You are right this is basic functionality. The next Emby beta will address these playlists created outside of Emby. When Emby imports these they will be available and work within the Emby Roku app. Apologies for the problem and thanks for reporting it. Please let us know if the next Emby Roku Beta does not solve the problem.

Edited by speechles, 16 September 2019 - 06:43 PM.

#6 MisterMoonlight OFFLINE  

MisterMoonlight

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:39 PM

Please let us know if the next Emby Roku Beta does not solve the problem.

I will be in the row of the ones who would be happy to test the beta for this. Just report on which beta version i should expect to test this fix.

Edited by MisterMoonlight, 16 September 2019 - 10:41 PM.

#7 MisterMoonlight OFFLINE  

MisterMoonlight

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:44 PM

all graphics are flashing on the roku screen, as i already got with previous versions

At some point, i though this bug was gone, but it reappear (as i already reported it long time ago). Should i disable backdrop to avoid this. I remember that Speechles at some point told me that when there is no mre resource for the graphics, they are flushed and reloaded, which could cause the flashing of all graphics elements on screen?

#8 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 137604 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:04 AM

At some point, i though this bug was gone, but it reappear (as i already reported it long time ago). Should i disable backdrop to avoid this. I remember that Speechles at some point told me that when there is no mre resource for the graphics, they are flushed and reloaded, which could cause the flashing of all graphics elements on screen?

Can you please attach the emby server log? thanks.

#9 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 46932 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:32 AM

Luke - is it possible to determine a media type for these externally imported playlists?

That is the issue - we don't have a media type on the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users