what about a spotlight in the web client... like this...?

chef

arrbee99

Personally I'm going through an 'IT' phase at the moment (also Gollum, Alien, Terminator...) -

AlienITHomepage.(Medium).thumb.jpg.617214fd2c1e3587ef4b879d8503a4e9.jpg

- don't both Android apps have an enhanced Home screen ? Might not be the right word, but think both have that thing on the Home page with an image on the top right with accompanying info on top left.

Just tried on my livingroom tv with mini pc lol not a fan, paired remote in full screen still looks ok though just nah not a fan of that. Also the css effects the entire server so nah... However I am optimistic eventually Luke or ebr will make it look better than it does fingers crossed.

Yes arrbee99 it does have the same thing just called some other name but yes. Evil clowns are always fun lol.

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 29 seconds before submitting. Hahahaha what :o/

Must be something new lol

arrbee99

I guess hope springs eternal...

Like css even though it only on PC, mostly its moving stuff out the way to see backdrops better...

I'm sure waiting before submitting is a good idea, somehow, somewhere, maybe (not).

Yeah I use to like css I posted loads on other sites but most was removed for other software not that I care, I'm an emby fan that will not change. Luke and ebr need to get back in the basement and start coding up some eye candy for us hard core fans! They got a taste of money and slacked off 😁 just kidding.

Luke.jpg

arrbee99

Ooh goody, looking forwards to your help with my dumb requests for css how d'you do this stuff (its surprising how much of my trail and error css just won't work...)

GrimReaper
6 hours ago, Woken said:

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 29 seconds before submitting. Hahahaha what :o/

Must be something new lol

For Rookie member group, flood control is set to 3 minutes between posts. 

1 - Rookie: 0 to 50 posts

Search flood control: 20 seconds
Display Name Changes: Need to PM me or any other admins to change it for you.

Bypass flood control? No (members need to wait 3 minutes before posting again).

Can edit own content?: Yes.
Edit time restriction: 15 minutes after posting.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Woken said:

Yeah I use to like css I posted loads on other sites but most was removed for other software not that I care, I'm an emby fan that will not change. Luke and ebr need to get back in the basement and start coding up some eye candy for us hard core fans! They got a taste of money and slacked off 😁 just kidding.

Luke.jpg

I guess I'm Penny...?  ;) 

• Haha 6

On 10/5/2021 at 2:50 PM, Bearloverpr said:

Any news guys?

Simple will be the idea, let the user upload any image and just allow to link it to a play list or a specific movie/series. no more than 6 or 7 items.

Emby1.thumb.jpg.924287272def0223ad5a6ba65bdf74d5.jpg

And to turn it on and off if they want to. Off by default for people that does not know how to use it.

Emby2.thumb.jpg.d37a50bf967b58a01000e6c0075f22a9.jpg

+ 1 For this to happen if its on the road map :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...