Creation of Box Set folders

Leucocepha
Go to solution Solved by Leucocepha,

Leucocepha

Hi,

I really don't like the creation of Box Set folders in my Movies Folder.  I have MB set up to save data with the media, I like the creation of the Box Sets or collections, but I don't want these folders to exist in my Movies folder, for one thing it creates duplicates of the box sets which is frustrating.  Is there any way to direct MB to create these folders elsewhere, like in the Metadata folder??

It's driving me nuts.

Yogi

Go to Preferences (top right hand corner on your icon) and in there untick the option as below.538ec84cc8b29_Untitled.png

Leucocepha

Ahhh ... No, that is not what I'm asking, I want the movies grouped into collections.  I like that function.  What I don't want is the extra folders "..... [boxSet]" created in my Movies folder.

Go to Preferences (top right hand corner on your icon) and in there untick the option as below.538ec84cc8b29_Untitled.png

Ahhh ... No, that is not what I'm asking, I want the movies grouped into collections.  I like that function.  What I don't want is the extra folders "..... [boxSet]" created in my Movies folder.

Nothing in the system creates box sets in your movies folder - unless you have a very old version of Auto Boxsets installed.

• Solution
Leucocepha

Ooops, sorry.  It looks like it was the MediaBrowser plug in for Meta Browser that was doing it (hopefully)

• Like 1