Request add Year as submenu

t123thomas
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

t123thomas

Hi Angelblue, I have a request, if possible to add a year as part of submenu category such unwatch, in progress, newly added movies or Tv show. Several time I wish to watch movies base on the year but there is no option for this I am using Titan skin but in confluence there an option for year . Thanks

t123thomas

Hi, an apology if asking too earlier for the update, do you have an eta for this feature?

Appreciate that you are super busy!

thanks

Angelblue05

Next week I should get back to a more regular schedule... I have a few other things to look at first, but the request will get done.

• 1 month later...
t123thomas

Thanks, U, I saw that yesterday, tested and was working fine, I wonder if you have the time you can extend this to TV shows if possible. My chocolate is on the way as promised awesome!

t123thomas

Thanks, just to mentioned each times that visited the forum and there was not comments from you regarding the issues that were posted, I pursed and wonder and asked myself has Angel left this forum for good coz shes always swift to respond and resolve issues in a timely fashion. I was so worried and concern about the future our wonderful and awesome e4k. So when I saw your posted yesterday with a new build I was so estatic. Thank you for your continuous supports, time, relentless resources you have committed into helping emby community. Cheers!

Angelblue05

Thanks, just to mentioned each times that visited the forum and there was not comments from you regarding the issues that were posted, I pursed and wonder and asked myself has Angel left this forum for good coz shes always swift to respond and resolve issues in a timely fashion. I was so worried and concern about the future our wonderful and awesome e4k. So when I saw your posted yesterday with a new build I was so estatic. Thank you for your continuous supports, time, relentless resources you have committed into helping emby community. Cheers!

Sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone, just life > hobby. Just glad to be back for now.

• Like 1

t123thomas

Sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone, just life > hobby. Just glad to be back for now.

As discussed please if possible to add actors (people). Thanks