Kodi doesn't sync anymore

Bussiebaer

Bussiebaer

System:

Windows

Emby Server 4.2.1.0

Kodi 17.6

Emby for Kodi 4.1.14

I don't know for how long, just today I realiced the sync between Kodi and Emby isn't working anymore (worked over a year without problem before, didn't changed anything except automatet updates). New Shows and Films appear in Emby, but not in Kodi.

After starting Kodi, I get the welcome to Emby-Message, but no Update-Message after that.

Don't get the reason for it. Hope you can help me. I attached the Log from Kodi.

kodi.log

Edited by Bussiebaer

Angelblue05

Sorry, it looks like I didn't fully catch that previous error, please go ahead with this build here. Something about the response returned when retrieving changes is causing a logging error like I've never seen before. That is taking down the syncing process with it.

plugin.video.emby-4.1.14d.zip

Bussiebaer

Okay, the log showed me that Kodi update series, but ignored some that I moved to a new path.

I reset now the local Kodi-Database. The re-import of the data worked, now are all series and movies are availabe in Kodi now.

Maybe some hickup in the database cased the trouble? Attached the last logfile after the reimport.

I keep an eye on it, if the problem happens again I will post again, if that is allright. For now the problem seems to be solved.

Thanks for your help!

kodi.log

• Like 1