Constant disk utilization

PlzLessSerious

ok thanks PlzLessSerious.  I'm not even using mine to watch movies with, just move and rename from downloads to my main video folder and it can keep spinning the disks for days and lagging the system.  I've just re-enabled the package today and already it's back up to it's 66% and can't log in to the Emby server or anything.  Think I'm going to have to abandon it and think of other options which is a shame as it renames nicely.

HI there @@stuarta please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

stuarta

Hmm it's running ok now but the auto-organise is failing now saying it can't find a match in the library although a manual search finds it 

Edited by stuarta

Ok I've just copmleted a fresh install as I had it removed and this is the log files before anything is done.  Disk utilization currently averaging 56%

If you're just getting started again there will be some disk usage. There's the initial library scan, initial image processing and caching, etc.

Happening again this morning.  Looks like it might be because it's still trying to organise and shows the progress at 10%.  These are files that weren't picked up on the auto-organise.  I'm sure on the last install I had auto-organise was working so unsure why it should be a problem now.

embyserver.txt

Had to uninstall Emby at the moment because it completely killed my system and was unusable.  Will try again later, the auto organise was the main point for me using it

Tried again now I'm at home.  Auto-organise still not finding much.  It detected Joker and Addams Family but some like Knives Out and Jack Ryan TV series, nothing found unless I manually do it

• 6 months later...