Live TV not showing up in Library

Bill Mini

Bill Mini

I just re-subscribed to the Emby premiere service. However, when I set up Live Tv with my HOME RUN tuner nothing shows up in the library. I received an email with my premiere # (which was the same as my last number when I was subscribing) However it appears that it did not take. Any suggestions? My tuner is recognized and when I go to map channels, the channel info is correct but I don't see Live Tv showing up in the library. Thanks

Bill D

Hi there, did you check your Emby user and make sure they are granted access to live tv? They are by default but perhaps you may have restricted it at some point.

Bill Mini

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't see any indication anywhere that I did do that. This happened to me previously when I re-subcribed and I was given an identical sig up number from a previous subscription. When I asked they sent me a new number which worked, perhaps that would work again? Again, the number I pasted in this time was identical to my old sign up number. Thanks

I think the number is fine. Does the Emby Premiere page in the web interface show your Premiere status?

Can you please check user access anyway even though you don't think you touched that? Thanks.