Google Drive wont work

miran

I followed the guide and some forum qs on how to setup the google drive app.  I did everything and got to the point of 'add user' (the last step).  I've done this like 20 times and it does all the steps as described, but once I return to the page to put in the password key it just...circles endlessly.  I let it go 20 mins.  I reinstalled the plugin, restarted the emby app several times.  No success.

Please help.  (Yes I have premiere)

Hi, what password key are you referring to?

The final key. I figured it out: when doing the first api step you have to tell google why (the guide skipped this or my brain did). Will have to see if it works tnrw. In this set up if done correctly shouldnt i be able to access my embg when my computer/server is off? If so then so far its not working

• 3 weeks later...
Drego344

i am having this same issue.... i did all the steps got my client id and secret, input and save in emby, click add google drive acoount, gave permission and input the code it return.....but it just keep spinning that emby rainbow icon, and its been doing that for 30 mins but wont connect....i check my steps multiple times, still no luck... any ideas?

i am having this same issue.... i did all the steps got my client id and secret, input and save in emby, click add google drive acoount, gave permission and input the code it return.....but it just keep spinning that emby rainbow icon, and its been doing that for 30 mins but wont connect....i check my steps multiple times, still no luck... any ideas?

@@Drego344 when someone reported this before in another thread, it turned out to be either browser settings or a browser extension that was causing the problem.

Drego344
@@Luke i get these error

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

index.html#!/configurationpage?name=Google%20Drive:

1 Uncaught (in promise) Response

• 1 month later...

Sorry to drag up old topic but just a quick clarifying question:

Apologies if its a dumb one but it being an error in FreeBSD would mean it affects all emby users or only those who use freebsd to run their servers on?

I ask because I am running my server on ubuntu 18.04 and have the constant spin issue as well.

Thank you for your help