Create Custom Boxset with Server?

Smitty018210

Smitty018210

Hello all, it's my understanding that with the new beta Auto Boxset Plugin that you can use the server to create annd edit custom boxsets. I spent the last few hours reading just about every post with the "tag" boxset, but havn't seen a tatorial or screen grabs. Any help would be great.

This is not related to the Auto Box sets plug-in.  That plug-in creates box sets automatically :).

If you want to create manual ones, you just go into the web client, navigate to Collections and click the "New" button at the top.

Smitty018210

Hey thanks for the quick reposends. I'm looking at the web client right now and I don't see a collection section. It was there before I installed the last dev build, but I did a lot things changed and one of those was the disapperence of the tab. Is it hidden somewhere now because I can't seem to find it. I hate being a bother all time right now but I trying to play catch up. You guys have made a lot of changes to hows stuff looks and the way media folders need to laid out and its all a little confusing. Thanks again for all your help!

Yup, open issue. Will be resolved by the time the current beta gets moved up to the stable channel, which should be in a few days.

Smitty018210

@@Luke @@ebr

OK am I to understand that I will not be able to use this plugin for a couple of days. Dose it matter that I have the beta installed as long with the dev build of the server? Thanks again for the help!

That's not the case. The plugin is functioning fine. See Ebr's comments about what the plugin does. It's the core boxset designer that you'll have to wait on.

Smitty018210

Oh Ok thanks Luke. I will keep my eyes open for it.

Edited by Smitty018210