Syncing most recent instead of oldest first

Johann3

I apologize if this request already exists, or if it is already a feature that I have yet to find.

When I sync a folder, I may only want to sync  the mot recent 15 items. However, it is syncing the oldest first, and is downloading the oldest 15 items in the folder, rather than the newest that I would like synced. Is there anyway to make the sync respect how you have the folder sorting? or maybe just a checkbox on the syncing to sync oldest first or newest first.

Thank you

Thank you Luke.

Just to give context and use-case, as to how tremendous it would be for me and potentially others:

I take an hour and a half commute into work on a bus  every day. My network connectivity isn't the greatest.

I download archives and daily updates of my favorite youtube channels to an Emby library. Being able to sync the most recent X videos, with 'continuous monitoring of folder', will allow me to watch the most recent Youtube videos  in offline mode on my commute. Maybe even an option to clear out items that are older than this threshold too, so it only has the most recent 15.

Thank you.

Edited by Johann3