Trakt Plugin - Pausing Movie/Show confuses Trakt

jasonmcroy
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

• 4 months later...
Nick Rosier

Still seeing the issue and I'm up to the point of ditching it and trying my luck again with the Kodi plugin.

Emby 4.5.0.10 with Trakt plugin 3.4.4.0.

Once again for some reason I start the episode 1 of the current show I'm watching instead of the 1st unwatched one, again ALL previous scrobbles for that episode get erased. Luckily I stored the scrobbles so I manually can add them to Trakt. But this is not how the plugin should behave. The only scrobble it should remove is the current one.

Is this issue still being looked at?

• 4 weeks later...

Still seeing the issue and I'm up to the point of ditching it and trying my luck again with the Kodi plugin.

Emby 4.5.0.10 with Trakt plugin 3.4.4.0.

Once again for some reason I start the episode 1 of the current show I'm watching instead of the 1st unwatched one, again ALL previous scrobbles for that episode get erased. Luckily I stored the scrobbles so I manually can add them to Trakt. But this is not how the plugin should behave. The only scrobble it should remove is the current one.

Is this issue still being looked at?

@@Nick Rosier can we please look at a specific example? thanks.

Nick Rosier

Hi Luke,

I think there is more to this than just Trakt. I've been analyzing my logs and there seem to be issues between Kodi and Emby with the Kodi add-on (v4.1.19). I'm running the Kodi addon in Native mode.

I watched a show. When it stopped Kodi reported that I stopped playing the episode I played the previous day (Sessionmanager: Playback stopped...). When I watched the next episode, the episode I just watched previously was reported as being as started and so on. This is also reflected in the Trakt scrobbles. Sometimes it works OK but I've noticed in the past there can be a wrong 'offset'.

I'm going to switch to Addon-mode and see if this fixes at least this issue.

Edited by Nick Rosier

I'm going to switch to Addon-mode and see if this fixes at least this issue.

That would be great, thanks.