Guide Display on Apple tvOS

gillidn

gillidn

I'm running the latest version of Emby on a MacBook Pro with the most current MacOS version.  So far I had only used Emby for Movie and TV Show videos which works great.

Today I decided to give the LiveTV feature a try.  I have Premiere and set up LiveTV to use the Emby Guide data.

So far I have just one issue.  Unlike the Web-based version and the iOS version the tvOS version does not display the Guide information in the typical 'spreadsheet-like' format.  Rather, similar to the Program screen it displays Guide info using large icons.  I find this more difficult to follow.  Is there a configuration setting that I'm missing?

Thanks for any help with this. 

samuelqwe

You’re not missing anything. A traditional guide hasn’t been added to the Apple TV app, so you’re stuck with large icons for the time being. It’s supposedly being worked on though.

• 2 months later...
vdatanet

How do I make Emby work on Apple TV. I'm being asked for a server and I'm not aware of the url for the server.

Thanks,

Frank

Emby does not provide any content. Emby is a server to manage your media. You need your own Emby server or a friend's Emby server.

Edited by vdatanet